Pages

Here, There and Everywhere...in 250 words!!




Joining up for "Blog Every Day in May"

Today's topic: The Story of My Life in 250 Words














I was born in London, England in 1983.  I can’t believe I’ll be 30 this September!!  The summer before I turned 12 I moved with my parents and two brothers, one older and one younger, to California, USA.  Here I rallied against my parents, God and the world as I struggled to adjust to living in America.  Eventually I adjusted, and thrived, although I vowed to never marry an American.  When I was 15 I was told I would never bear a child biologically, and again my world was rocked.  









In 2008 I married a man who knew my heart and loved me fully.  It was a plus that he was French (thereby helping me keep my vow to not marry an American)!!  2010 saw me taking the pledge to become a US Citizen.  Now in 2013 I’m living temporarily in France with my husband - attempting to learn the language, and loving my days exploring Paris.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, I found your blog through the Blog Every Day in May linkup post!!

    Wow, interesting... but no Americans??? Hahaha, :(

    Well, vive la France! :) (I was a French major and lived in France for a year!)

    http://www.chimerikal.com

    ReplyDelete